Night Corn Maze
We open the corn maze for you night owls on select evenings during October for your flashlight adventure. Entry on Friday & Saturday nights will be from 6:30 to 9:00 PM. The maze remains open until the last traveler leaves the maze. This nighttime hike through the eight acre field of corn with trails carved in a maze design is not haunted, but certainly a fun adventure for all ages. The maze can take up to 45 minutes to solve and you’ll experience the challenge of solving the maze with a few landmarks except for the characters we’ve provided and clues to help you along. Trails are dirt with bark added to help reduce mud and dust. Enjoy the view of the farm from two large bridges you’ll traverse along the way. We design and maintain the trails to be as safe as possible, but keep in mind: rain + dirt = mud, so come prepared! FLASHLIGHT REQUIRED
We reserve the right to cancel the night corn maze due to weather conditions. If uncertain, call 888-235-5439 or 253-380-7771 for updates.
October 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 27 & 31, 6:30 – 9:00 PM (Last entry @ 9:00)
Un-Haunted, FLASHLIGHT REQUIRED
$10 per person (adults and kids)
FLASHLIGHT REQUIRED Flashlights Available to purchase for $5
We want you to be safe, so please be aware of our rules provided for your safety and others also traveling the maze. Supervision of youth strongly advised:
- Flashlights are required.
- No picking or throwing corn
- Stay on the trail – this is to keep you safe as well as our corn (it won’t grow back once it’s knocked down)
- No running.
- Remember the Golden Rule: Be considerate to others and to the property you are on (Leave the netting & signs alone and put garbage in a trash container).
- The obvious: No smoking, alcohol or drugs, and if you’re under the influence of the latter two, please don’t visit our farm.
- Violators of any of the above will be removed from venue with no refund.
Special Note to Parents: As parents ourselves as well as owners of Maris Farms, we strive to provide a fun experience for all ages. Please plan on supervising your children when visiting Maris Farms, not only to ensure their safety and well being, but also to share in the memories.
Facilities Disclaimer: Please keep in mind Maris Farms is operated around a rustic dairy farm setting and natural environments. You may encounter uneven terrain, rocks, mud, and corn leaves. Please plan accordingly. Please obey both common sense and established rules of each venue when visiting. We welcome any and all input to help us improve our venue.