It’s a-Mazing by Day!
Take a unique hike through the cornfield. A 6+ acre field of corn with trails carved in a maze design you can solve with help of clue cards available at the maze entrance.
The maze can take up to 45 minutes to solve and you’ll experience the challenge of solving the maze with few landmarks except for the characters we’ve provided and clues to help you along.
Trails are dirt with either straw or bark added to help reduce mud and dust as well as help with traction, and you can enjoy the panoramic view of the farm from two large bridges you’ll traverse along the way.
We design and maintain the trails to be as safe as possible, but keep in mind: rain + dirt = mud, so come prepared!
Day Corn Maze Hours, October 2013: Weekdays 1 PM– 6 PM (ticket sales end at 5:30); Weekends 10 AM – 6 PM (ticket sales end at 5:30)
Day Corn Maze Prices:
Ages 2 & Under: Free
Ages 3 & Up: Part of admission package (see Schedule/Prices page)
Click Here For Ticket Information
We want you to be safe, so please be aware of our rules provided for your safety and others also solving the maze. Supervision of youth strongly encouraged:
- No picking or throwing corn.
- Stay on the trail — this is to keep you safe as well as our corn (it won’t grow back once it’s knocked down).
- No running.
- Remember the Golden Rule: Be considerate to others and to the property you are on. Leave the netting & signs alone and put garbage in a trash container.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs, and if you’re under the influence of the latter two, please don’t visit our farm.
- Parents, please maintain responsibility for your children while in the maze.
For a fun maze alternative, check out our NIGHT MAZE
Special Note to Parents: As parents and owners of Maris Farms, we strive to provide a fun experience for all ages and specifically as a family. Please plan on participating and supervising your children as they experience Maris Farms to share in the memories as well to ensure their safety and well being.
Facilities Disclaimer: Please keep in mind Maris Farms is operated around a rustic dairy farm setting and natural environments. You may encounter uneven terrain, rocks, mud, and corn leaves. Please plan accordingly. Please obey both common sense and established rules of each venue when visiting. We welcome any and all input to help us improve our venue.